Flight Network

Flight Network Employee Reviews

This company is a great place to work. The CEO cares about his employees and even implemented free breakfast and lunch. Finance head is incompetent and has a bad temper, please avoid working with him at all costs.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Incompetent Finance team
The only thing you need to worry about are the free snacks - just to many of them... very bad for your waist line.. :) The culture is what a tech company should be..
Pros
nice people
• Involves making new reservations for both land and air, rescheduling airline reservation on the GDS, checking fare rules and advising penalties / cancellation policy, coordinating with respective airline to resolve any customer complaints • Providing clients with a positive experience utilizing analytical and strategic skills to ensure customer concerns are resolved with urgency and good judgment • Build customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional sales and after sales service
I am happy to be able to say that I grew with Flight Network. I was one of the original call centre agents and grew with the company as positions changed and was able to work with many different departments along the way. In my last position, I was a customer care representative where I assisted customers with concerns or in same cases, positive reviews. It was my job to call or email clients to help resolve issues and concerns with their reservations, and provide a fair outcome. It was always satisfying to have a tough problem and be able to solve it and have a happy customer. That was always the goal for each case. The hardest part of this job was the pressure that comes with it sometimes. There were always a large number of emails, phone calls and pending files to keep up to date.
Pros
Fun events
Cons
Stressful
Day will start with previous agents pending fraud checks.Manager was very helping and encourage for better work.Targets given by management were able to accomplish with dedication to work.Workplace was very nice and fun loving people .
Pros
free summer treats
Cons
less people in department
I was in a joint program working with RBC Travel Insurance and Flight Network, my job consisted of contacting customers who had already purchased tickets from our online site and who had opted out from our RBC Travel Insurance packages. Since they had opted out, it was my duty to convince them other wise. My job was to contact customers all over Canada, East to West and prove to them that RBC Travel Insurance was the safest way to travel. Though Insurance is the devils work many said, it was my unfortunate job to use scare tactics to convince them otherwise going through a list of different bizarre reasons and excuses why travel insurance will save your life in 1000 different situations. Overall I did not enjoy this job at all, though I happened to be pretty good at it.
Pros
No pressure from manager, get to work in your own pace.
Cons
The management is narrow minded and miserly
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Flight Network?