FlexPay Employee Reviews

Agile working place
Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 January 2018
Try it to experience something different in your life. Perfect for junior positions.
Great working environment. Free lunches every two weeks and great holiday party
Great Company with lots of Growth Potential
Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 February 2017
I'm excited about the recent developments within Tungsten and am glad to be a part of it. There are major projects in the SaaS as well as the Business to Consumer department.

People at Tungsten are nice, easy-going, team-oriented workers. We prefer to collaborate rather than compete with each other.

In the morning, start times vary between people from 8am-9:30am. The office is an open concept with the main area seating about 20 people and closed offices around the sides of the building.

Management entrusts the team with a lot of responsibility. The company enjoys a great work-life balance and focuses on being efficient, agile and continuously improving.

Some people find the dynamic environment where there are a lot of changes difficult to adapt to but to those who like change it's a great place to be.

I really enjoy the transparent work atmosphere that helps me focus on doing great work instead of wasting time with politicking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FlexPay. Our community is ready to answer.

FlexPay Reviews by Job Title