FlexiBake Ltd. Employee Reviews

More Than Just A Job
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC12 April 2017
I am an Account Executive with FlexiBake and have been with the company for over six years.

FlexiBake offers a great company culture where every day, I get to socialize with like-minded people and am supported every step of the way. All of my coworkers are extremely friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand when necessary. There has been lots of growth enabling me to take part in lots of exciting projects which has pushed me to continuously learn new things.

Upbeat environment
Constant motivation from management
Continuous growth - never boring
Great life/work balance
A great place to grow and work!
Training and Implementation (Current Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC12 April 2017
I appreciate the opportunities to grow in this growing company. It is nice to feel that my voice is being heard and my feedback is being used to better and advance the company and my department.

The team is relatively young and hardworking with everyone being an additional piece to the puzzle. Everyone wants to see the company succeed and continue moving forwards which results in a positive environment.

There is a good dynamic in the inter-company relationships and fun team building activities like weekly Friday meetings and a Foosball table in the lunch room.

Also great benefits/vacation pay to boot!
Pros
Good management team, room for growth/advancement, travel opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FlexiBake Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

FlexiBake Ltd. Reviews by Location