FlexiBake Ltd.
Here to help
Coronavirus update

FlexiBake Ltd. Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Great staff and extremely friendly.

Training encouraged.

Management is very open to approach and easy to get along with

Team building

Bonus's and private parking available.

Benefits and sick days.

Definitely a winning experience
Pros
Supreme work culture!!!
Cons
Can get really busy with lots of challenges.
The best part of working at FlexiBake is definitely the people; the whole team is tight-knit, welcoming and caring. They're who know how to balance getting things done with having some fun at the same time. It's a very collaborative environment that encourages learning and asking questions.

Management works hard to support employees, they're always willing to jump in and get their hands dirty to make sure that nobody is being overworked. They're also great listeners, welcoming employee ideas and opinions with an open mind.

The office is set up as open-concept, with private rooms that can be used by anyone when needed. The games and meditation rooms are a great place to take a break and get in a different mindset, and the on-site gym is a money- and timesaver.
Pros
Colleagues, dog-friendly office, Great perks
I started a customer service representative and training team member.

The FlexiBake team from day 1 has made it their goal to make my time here the best it has ever been. The culture here is one of the best I have ever witnessed while working for any company. Each team member is extremely helpful to one another and everyone gets along which is extremely important.

There is the potential to take part in lots of exciting projects and room to grow if that is your goal.

Every Friday we have "Beer and Bull" where we all get together and chat about the week which really helps with the culture of the company.

All in all, it is an exciting and great place to work.
Pros
Amazing Management, great company culture and room for growth
FlexiBake is a fantastic place to work! Whether your new to the company or not, everyone is a part of the team. There are always a lot of team bonding opportunities and the company culture is great.

The training is very in-depth in terms of the food manufacturing industry and the software itself. If you ever do have a questions, the staff are very helpful in teaching you new

As a sales person, you're in a great position - a superior product in a growing niche market, and the tools to make sure you're successful. One of the best parts about working online is that your territory is not limited to your surrounding area. You could be working with anyone, anywhere in the world - FlexiBake is used globally and is already in 25+ countries. You also have the opportunity to travel and exhibit at trade shows.

FlexiBake is a growing company with a ton of room for advancement
Pros
management, staff, company culture, foosball, global reach, relatively young team
I am an Account Executive with FlexiBake and have been with the company for over six years.

FlexiBake offers a great company culture where every day, I get to socialize with like-minded people and am supported every step of the way. All of my coworkers are extremely friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand when necessary. There has been lots of growth enabling me to take part in lots of exciting projects which has pushed me to continuously learn new things.

Upbeat environment

Constant motivation from management

Continuous growth - never boring

Great life/work balance
I appreciate the opportunities to grow in this growing company. It is nice to feel that my voice is being heard and my feedback is being used to better and advance the company and my department.

The team is relatively young and hardworking with everyone being an additional piece to the puzzle. Everyone wants to see the company succeed and continue moving forwards which results in a positive environment.

There is a good dynamic in the inter-company relationships and fun team building activities like weekly Friday meetings and a Foosball table in the lunch room.

Also great benefits/vacation pay to boot!
Pros
Good management team, room for growth/advancement, travel opportunities