FLEISCHAUER BROTHERS LANDSCAPING LTD

FLEISCHAUER BROTHERS LANDSCAPING LTD Employee Reviews

Best summer job. long days but love that it’s a smaller business and the good group of people. 10/10 best job for anyone who likes being outside and working hard
Pros
Good boss
Cons
Fleischauer truly cares about their employees! I was hired as a summer student this year, can honestly say the best summer job ive had! It’s rewarding to see how well each site turns out when finished. We all take pride in our high quality work! All equipment is nice and well maintained. Supervisors are laid back, fun to be around. (As long as you do your job) All in all, great company to work for and I can’t wait to come back next summer!
Pros
Supervisors, Great Atmosphere to work in!
Cons
Days are long and the work is physically demanding but if you have motivation to get it done you'll love it. Fun group of guys working there who are easy to get along with and have a good laugh. Management is well organized and always focused on quality work for customers. Would highly recommend for students looking for this type of work in the summer.
Pros
Small business, Good people, Quality work
Cons
Working through rain
Lowest paying company in the region. You will not move up in this company regardless of your experience. You will work there for months and years trying to become foreman or crew leader just to have some young guy brought in with no experience, making $5 more an hour than you. Was good at the beginning but eventually you become a number. I went out of my way to be moved up, bringing and using my own tools, trying to redesign project that I could see problems with, fixing equipment with your own personal parts to not get a thank you or reimbursement. Was promised a bonus at Christmas because I was “ killing it” that bonus never came. When I said I was looking elsewhere I was cursed at and forced to leave. Great group of guys working there, I actually feel bad for them.
Pros
Full time work
Cons
Long hours, no overtime, no training, no thank you or good job, they will not listen to any advice.
early start to load up your equipment , long days time management important to complete daily tasks good communication by managers commit to working smart to complete daily responsibilities long days & manual labour working outdoors
Cons
fun place to work demanding but fast paced days so time flies by great people working there
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FLEISCHAUER BROTHERS LANDSCAPING LTD?