FleetOptics Inc
Happiness score is 71 out of 100
View all FleetOptics Inc reviews

FleetOptics Inc

FleetOptics Inc Employee Review

Fleet optics is a well run company.

Fleet optics is a well run company. You have plenty of room to load your truck. When you have a problem on the road it is easy to get in touch with dispatch.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

This is a great place to work. All people are friendly . As long as you are reliable and do what the job requires all is great just like most jobs. The supervisor is fair and friendly and easy to work with. Only those who don't do the job properly and are not reliable have an issue when the supervisor says good bye to them. Just like most jobs do what you're supposed to do with out causing issues and be dependable and there are no issues. I give this place 5 stars. Just be ready to work not slack off.

Pros

Great culture and Supervisor .

Cons

None that I can think of really
Same role

would give a negative star to management

This is a job where you know that you are being taken advantage of but you can't say anything or you will be "randomly chosen" to drive further and have longer days than the other drivers.

Pros

listening to the radio while driving

Cons

unsure of company future
Same location

Productive and fun work place.

I enjoy working at Fleet Optics. The workplace culture is great and I enjoy delivering parcels to clients. The Fleet Optics management team is very knowledgeable as well as very understanding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FleetOptics Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare FleetOptics Inc with

• FleetOptics Inc
  • Fleet optics is a well run company.