FLEETCOR Employee Reviews

Conspiracy IT VP and Windows Manager
System Admin\Citrix (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA19 August 2019
They will collaborate to have you fail and micromanage your everything to build any reason to have you out including lie to your face cold hard badly.
I love it
Permit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN18 August 2019
I love it. It's a good job with great benefits. and friendly environment............ give it a chance! Gives great health coverage as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expects a lot from their employees without job security
Storage Administrator (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN16 August 2019
Good place to work as long as you are perfect and never make a mistake. One mistake and you're terminated. I was a dedicated employee who was terminated without warning due to one mistake which was recovered. No severance package, cutoff without employment and insurance.
Work place culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN11 August 2019
Always something happening, very Appreciative of their associates. A very fun and caring work environment. Also very competitive. But always fun, just show up and be nice to the customers
Good place to work.
Reservation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KY18 July 2019
Good job. Full time hours unlimited ot in the summer most of the time. Maybe had mandatory ot 2 times in the year ive been there. Strict attendance policy but if you show up to work you dont have to worry.
Money
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA17 July 2019
Great people, average management team and not in touch executives.
The CEO only carries about money and the churn is really high. Micromanaged if you don’t hit your numbers, nothing is said if you are hitting your numbers.
Poorly Organized/Managed
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS9 July 2019
I was a supervisor for the call center for exactly 7 months. They had no formal review process, no formal QA process, no formal coaching process AT ALL for the agents in the call center until I designed them. Any attempt at managing the floor was usurped by grown children with a toddler mentality bent on creating high-school drama. At the end, I was released because I dared create an atmosphere where everyone worked equally and some agents felt singled out.....coincidentally, the same agents with nothing but adherence and attendance problems that I was trying to correct. If you are looking for a professional call-center environment, look elsewhere.
Do not work here!
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TN6 July 2019
A male dominated atmosphere. Several highly educated women lasted longest a year, due to the hostile work environment directed toward women by the director of the department.
Worst place I have ever worked
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN27 June 2019
Worst place i have ever worked. If you are not a supervisors favorite then you can count on being useless in their eyes. Favoritism is unbelievably childish within the team of supervisors. Management worries about what holiday they are going to celebrate and what event they are going to throw just to make themselves look as if they are a good company. Instead of doing things to value the voices of the company (reps on the phone). Management could care less about any employee that is beneath them... Be prepared to be continuously "coached" about negative things beyond your control and never praised for any excellence within your job duties. The turn over rate is unbelievably high. Point system is only used for employees that management does not find favorable. Never get sick or have a family emergency because they do not care at all..oh and dont expect any raises, our raises were spent on irrelevant company brand items like shirts, stress balls, coffee mugs,lunch bags..etc. Last but not least, training does not include HALF of what is needed to take calls. You are left to figure it out yourself. This company is the absolute worst company to work for. DO NOT APPLY!
a day in the life
Inside Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC9 June 2019
it is a great company to work for in terms of its culture and level of energy each day in the office.

the sales heavy culture however can be overpowering on your sense of progression and can sometimes make you feel as though there is less than an ideal amount of input from team members to progress the brand and the way our customers are interacted with.
Pros
good working location
Cons
pressure on performance
‘Uncapped’ commission
Inside Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Windmill Hill8 June 2019
Instead of capping commission they regularly increase targets and invent new ways of calculating it to make it more complicated. Don’t expect to know what you’re getting paid until 2 days before it’s due.

Relatively easy job made stressful due to incompetent & poorly trained staff across the whole business.
Pros
Some good people
Cons
Weak management, constantly changing, micro-managed
Worst Job Ever
Customer Service/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA24 May 2019
This place was so unprofessional, the help from management was awful. The hardest part was figuring out what to do on a daily basis and how to effectively do your job.
Cons
Management Staff
Good place to move up
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Kentucky21 May 2019
The Lodging division of Fleetcor (CLS/CLC) in Lexington is a good place to work if you are looking to advance. If you’re willing to work hard you are usually rewarded in the long run. The environment is fun and collaborative and the business is constantly growing so opportunities for advancement come up several times a year depending on the role you’re in.
Pros
Good benefits, job security, collaborative environment
Cons
Can be stressful, some on-call work
This company fired me after my house burned down
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN17 May 2019
My house burned down and i lost everything. I missed 3 days of training and they fired me. Now to elaborate they said they'd hire me back and they "did" only to tell me on my first day back that i wasn't supposed to be rehired because i was fired for attendance. I've never experienced such a feeling.
Pros
Cons
Parking, Parking, Parking! Ghetto.
Constantly changing work enviornment
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA9 May 2019
Recent overhaul of upper management looks to be very promising. Middle management for inside sales is not employee friendly. There are great employees and team managers that want you to succeed.
Pros
Uncapped commission, flexible hours
Cons
High turnover
Stressful
InSide Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Peachtree Corners, GA7 April 2019
Totally Stressful...I enjoy my co-works. but I've come to realize that for the Most Part the Management doesn't have any interest in the employees at all. They LIE and MisLead You about the Pay. It's has changed Time since I started in December that is the Commission and NEVER Correct.
Pros
Not Sure Yet
Cons
Pay/ Commission Never Correct and Misleading
Very high turn over should tell you something!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA29 March 2019
Don't waste your time at this awful company!

-Cut throat company
-Managers are uneducated
-Very stressful place to work
-No job security
-Not cool
Pros
Free cupcakes sometime
Cons
Very high turnover
Great work enviroment
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA26 March 2019
While at fleetcor I excelled in my sales duties. They gave me the opportunity to utilize some of my unique talents on the phone to become the best closer I could be.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes, Trips
Cons
Horrible company, horrible management, poor pay
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CA21 March 2019
I worked for this company for 3.5 years and had 3 different managers in that timeframe. Employee turnover is immense. The VP of Sales actually sat in my car and said the reason the company restricted payment options for customers is because if they didn't, customers would pay on time and then the company couldn't charge them late fees. The company makes its money off of usurious and hidden fees. We lost our contract with one of the premier gas companies around because of poor customer service and usurious fees. That contract went to our competition because that company did not want their reputation tarnished by Fleetcor. They even sued. Google it and research before you go to this company. Upper management is horrific. HR is a joke. Try to get hold of someone...good luck! Unless you can stomach telling customers things you later learn to not be true, and causing the customer financial distress while wrecking their business credit rating, run from this company as fast as you can!
Pros
No overtime required
Cons
Everything about this company is a fail! Run away if you want to keep your integrity in tact.
Do not work there
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Peachtree Corners, GA4 March 2019
This company offers no diversity at the the C-level! This place is where sales people come to fail! The compensation plan makes absolutely no sense! The salary for every salesman is $37k, the turnover rate is at 225%! Do not work at Fleetcor if you’re interested in a sales role!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FLEETCOR. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6