FLEETCOR Employee Reviews

Disappointing time in myu life
Fleet Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN18 July 2018
This company has management that was so unprofessional that she would shoot a taser off in the call center when she didn't like something. She was eventually fired but her attitude was not uncommon among management. It also represents how they treated customers badly as well. It was the worse work experience of my life.
Pros
Nice break room
Cons
Most unreputable company that I have ever experienced
Fun place to work good culture
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL14 July 2018
From day 1 in training you could tell this was a good company. Training was organized and productive. The presidents club award was very amazing in PR.
Empresa Excelente
Supervisora de Operações (Former Employee) –  São José6 June 2018
A empresa me fez crescer muito e ficar cada vez mais profissional no meu trabalho. Empresa com ótimas condições de trabalho, bom horário e bom salário.
Pros
Salário, Ambiente de trabalho, chefia.
Cons
Sem opção de plano de carreira
Fleetcor is a fast pace work environment
Inside/Outbound Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA16 May 2018
Great to work to gain knowledge and the CC / Trucking industry. We accept, process payment , help establish business credit, and management accounts.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Compensation
Company does not encourage loyalty
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN16 May 2018
Worked in Software Development.
Management is constantly changing, and upper management does nothing to support or care for their employees. As a result the employees tend to dislike it there.
There is little to no loyalty in the company, because the company does nothing to show loyalty to the employees. As a result the bulk of the code and management is a mess and efficiency sucks.

This is enough to drive out strong talent quickly.
I was there for a short time, and got nervous due to massive layoffs and outsourcing going on. We were assured that would not happen to our department, however they did not instill confidence.

The people I worked directly with were great, and people even upper management was friend to me. Unfortunately they are too focused on cutting costs instead of building long term growth.
Pros
Updated building, great people
Cons
Poor Benefits and Upper management
Promise on paper, didn’t deliver
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire14 May 2018
Worked as a sales executive, job promised on paper seemed amazing, was just a standard cold calling sales environment with impossible targets to hit. The staff are great but just felt like an overhyped call centre environment. Glad I got out.
Pros
Good canteen, friendly staff
Cons
Only one break all day, impossible targets, boring cold calling, stressful management.
Fast Paced
Client Support/Escalation Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN11 May 2018
Take inbound and outbound calls, Manage work queues, Problem solve, use a variety of electronic systems- Management was helpful and open to ideas. Fun environment
Very High Turnover
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Nlrcross12 April 2018
-Great Management
-Extremely fast paced
-Nice corp. environment
-Great learning environment
-Commission payouts
-Great training Staff

Not much more to say. This job is pretty much what you make it.
Former employee
Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY11 April 2018
Although Fleetcor may be a nice place to work, it is not the same at Stored Value Solutions. The management is the worse I have ever had in my life! I would not recommend to anyone.
Learning Experience
Talent Acquisition Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA5 April 2018
It was a great learning experience of what NOT to do. While I was challenged in my role with great projects, the company was not very receptive to change. They were extremely resistant to new and better ways of doing things.
Not a good job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN7 March 2018
If you have a complaint the job will try to let you go in retaliation. You get paid very little for all the work that you do with no career progression.
I've seen traiun wrecks that were better organized.
Technical Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TN25 February 2018
Unfair, horrible practices. Strong conservative bias that plays a role in every decision. "cross training" that sacrifices time in primary roles to train in functions that have nothing to do with your actual job. Disgusting.
Only take this job if you are desperate for a job
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Concord, CA15 February 2018
Very low payingj job. Top management person does not know how to manage diverse groups of people. Training is so bad people quit before starting. systems are incredibly slow. Very high employee turnover rate. Make this place a last option if you can.
Cons
Stressful place to work, and the systems NEVER work so you get yelled at all day by truck drivers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN12 February 2018
Save yourself the stress and pain of applying! Management is ran by a bunch of inexperienced kids. This job is also Unaccommodating to life outside of work.
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Too many to list
fair
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, CA7 February 2018
Work load was moderate, customer were easy to handle and respectable most days. I learned a lot about gas prices, fuel cards and how beneficial it is to have a business accountant.
I would not recommend this company.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN7 February 2018
Since Fleetcor purchased Comdata the company has gone down hill and growth and development options are not available. Poor management and a lot of company politics are at play.
invested in people
Commercial Manager (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk2 January 2018
Having worked at Fleetcor for 13.5 years, I learnt a great deal and as I progressed with the support and encouragement of my Manager and Directors, I developed my management skills.
The company strongly encourage a happy and comfortable environment by providing continuous communication, lunch time and after work social events.
They are invested in people and enable progression or diversification between departments.
fun environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA15 December 2017
Fleetcor has a great environment for people to work in. While at this company I enjoyed my coworkers and the pace was upbeat. The only challenge for me was the pay structure.
Pros
Great work atmosphere
Cons
Pay
Worst Comp to work for!!
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, CA15 November 2017
Company purposely sents bills late, so that can stick an automatic Late Fee, or offer a one time 20 cents of off next gas purchase! You Act as a customer service rep and Escalating team member!! Scam All Over this company!!
Stay Away!!!
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
Fast-Paced
Senior Commercial Credit Analyst/Auditor (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA11 October 2017
Fleetcor is very fast paced. A typical work day is filled with constant phone calls and urgent requests from the sales department. During my time at Fleetcor I learned that it's not the management that is difficult but the culture and policies in which they are asked to perform their jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FLEETCOR. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8