Fleet Complete Employee Reviews
Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 26 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
They’re not fair to their employees and treat you horribly if they don’t believe you have went to school just to answer the phone. The director S*zanne W is racist and treats employees of color disgustingly and like they are worth nothing. Working here is temporary no matter how many favors and work you do for them.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
The day starts out with getting to your desk and not being allowed to get up from it until it's break time. CEO is constantly walking into the help desk area and asking why calls are not being answered on time although they are not hiring as much agents as they are letting go. Managers on floor constantly remind you that you can walk from the job if it's not the right fit for you. There is a clear division of what employees of the help desk can do versus employees working outside of it.
Wage is decent
Expected to take your work home everyday, zero life/work balance
This has got to be the worst company I've ever worked for. Management consists of a bunch of clueless idiots who will never listen to you and rely on nepotism to get ahead. You won't ever advance your career here. They will severely underpay you also. There are a lot of talkers who work there, no doers. You're wasting your time applying to this position.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fleet Complete?
The work is intense, the pay is low, but man do they make it worth it. The people working there are absolutely AMAZING! Things change every second. I was always working up a mental sweat while working there. I still miss that place almost every day.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fleet Complete. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 26 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Fleet Complete
- What should you wear to an interview at Fleet Complete?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Fleet Complete?One person answered
- What is Fleet Complete sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- If you were to leave Fleet Complete, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Fleet Complete?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Fleet Complete?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Fleet Complete? What are the steps along …One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Fleet Complete?One person answered
See all questions and answers