Fleet Canada

Fleet Canada Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
I love working at Fleet Canada, the pay and benefits could be better but not bad. Takes a bit getting used to no air conditioning in the summer. Great family type culture with BBQ's and pizza lunch on some occasions.
It’s not a great company to work for but it is a job and it’s pretty relaxed, however it does get stressful at times. The pay isn’t great but it is more than I’ve made anywhere in the past
Great people to work with. Easy going atmosphere. Must have a good work ethic to keep up as training can be very scarce for some postions. job advancement is possible if you show that you have a good grasp of the company dynamics.
Hours at Fleet are super and more logical than many other work places.
Learned to work together in a team and lots of quality assurance techniques.

Management helps a lot and tries to keep on top of everything

Workplace is safe physically and mentally, workers are accustomed to each other.

Hardest part of the job is to manage and coordinate outdated files on servers, this is slowly getting much better with many new implementations to improve efficiency.

Working with my coworkers and finishing a project that takes months to implement if not years. Very happy when something like that is finished. The company identifies hard working people when they see it and acknowledges it.

Great place to work.
Pros
Close relationships and communication between upper management and the rest of the company.
Cons
Aviation industry is very competitive
"Union" mentality, disorganized, average age of 70, lack of work load, or future prospects of work.

Extremely top heavy company. With roughly a 3:1 manager to worker ratio.
Pros
Free coffee on Wednesday mornings for gospel chat
Cons
Wednesday morning gospel chat
I am able to move throughout the plant carrying out various duties as required of which have provided me with many additional skills.
Happy, Friendly people every day.
i enjoyed going into work every morning knowing everyone would be smiling back at me to make my day worth it.

everyone is so willing to help everyone else out.
Fleet is a great place to start working if you are looking to build your knowledge of the aerospace industry. Small but very skilled work force and lots of chances for advancement.