Flanagan Foodservice Inc.

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

driverfamilyshiftfeellongbenefitproductculture

Great place to work, Well manage and organized, Fast Paced

The company is fast paced and always looking for new innovative ideas for the food industry. You have the ability to work in three different departments and there are opportunities always to move laterally. A lot of lifting from start of your shift to the end but the pay is good. I learn every day i come to work because of the high caliber of people employed to work there with diverse experience

Pros

Profit Sharing, good pay, good benefits

Cons

Long hours in the busy summer months

Official response from Flanagan Foodservice Inc.

1 March 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience working with us! We have so many different career paths at Flanagan’s and aim to create an environment that offers great advancement opportunities for our employees. Giving our internal employees first priority for these opportunities is very important to us. The Human Resources Team.

Great place to work , good people

Good company ,good people fair pay good benefits and extra perks . It is the food business so not a lot of time off , you work on holidays, long weekends so if you are good with that then no problems.

Pros

Good pay, great programs

Cons

Official response from Flanagan Foodservice Inc.

9 January 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience working with us. We will share your feedback internally and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with Flanagan’s. We wish you all the best moving forward.The Human Resources Team.

Insights into Flanagan Foodservice Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

poor management

if you miss 3 days you can kiss any kind of raise good by..on other hand you can be useless and just show up every day and get raises..No hands on by management they just look at a computer and go by that .Not by how hard you work.You have to work on every holiday except xmas.decent benifits avg.pay not much room for advacement ..alot of empty promises..

Pros

great co workers

Cons

poor management, work holidays work nights