Flanagan Foodservice Inc.

Flanagan Foodservice Inc. Pay & benefits reviews: Delivery Driver

Clear
3.5Pay & benefits

Long hours Managers Don't listen to drivers

A typical day was long or in some peoples cases way too short not enough hours Issues never get resolved by supervisors with delivery issues or pick up issues Managers don't listen to drivers (this is a problem for the retention of drivers) I found this point to be very frustrating and overwhelming. co workers are good a lot of negativity about management. Lots of heavy lifting and sometimes stairs to negotiate. I enjoyed the driving aspect of the job when I would do new and different things.

Pros

Profit Sharing, Benefits, Christmas Party, Paid Vacation Time

Cons

Long hours/Short Hours, Bad management Team, Heavy lifting

Flanagan's Shananigans

Management is absolutely horrible. They respect all the slackers while dedication gets you shot under the bus. Plenty of harassment between drivers. Management has no respect for employees and are clueless to what happens in the yards. Drivers are constantly stealing product off the trailers and driver recklessly. No one here takes pride in their work. Management trash talk behind your back to other drivers. Positive: Pay is good and hours are great! Benefits are worth it.

Pros

Great pay, great hours, great benefits!

Cons

Management are inconsiderate, some drivers are rude!

Official response from Flanagan Foodservice Inc.

10 March 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have spoken to the leaders to discuss your concerns and are working together to find opportunities to improve where appropriate. We appreciate your feedback and are sorry that you had a negative experience with us. If comfortable doing so, please feel free to reach out to HR@flanagan.ca to set up a time to discuss your experience with us further. The Human Resources Team.

Growing Company - Family Values

This is a great company to work for. Lots of potential to grow with an expanding business. Benefits, pay, stable schedule, and workload are much better than the 'other guys' in Ottawa. This company is set to grow a lot this year, good opportunity for AZ Drivers who do food service delivery.

Its an adventure

Made some great friends so far working for Flanagans. Awesome group of drivers and positive office environment. Very forgiving bosses! Working every Saturday is a bit of a bummer but you gotta put your time in. The top wage should be raised but same with every job in my opinion. Don't bother applying if youre lazy. Great way to loose weight and stay in shape!

Pros

Overtime after 44 hours and profit sharing.

Cons

Any customer that has stairs.

Jobs at Flanagan Foodservice Inc.

Delivery Driver positions