Fix Network

Fix Network Employee Reviews

I've worked for novus for 2 years And it was honestly great reason I left was only because of covid and being laid off Would of stayed there for alot longer if covid never happen They helped with my skills and was very supportive with my life and gave me time off when every I asked And they pay was beyond fair The shop I was in everyone was a friend They stuck to there word everytime And myself and the company worked through some of the differences we had in the beginning Yes I would go back if I had too very good company
Pros
Wonderful hours and pay and great people
Cons
No overtime
Lack of organization.Manager thinks he's the only one that knows how to work. No encouragement at all. If you're sick they want you to go anyways, complaints about goals.
Pros
Salary, hours.
Cons
No training, no support.
Management and Supervisors are not reliable. They cannot be trusted. They will do everything to discourage you if they don't like you. They are not good guides. They are misleading. Cannot rely on their training. If they don't like you, consider you are out and never even think about coming back to this company. They will neither never welcome you back. There is no advancement in Fix Network, you will always stay where you are. And, they go to an extreme extent to discourage you in your job. The managers are like invisible or do not even exist. So if you have any work issues with your head of department, there won't be anyone to help you out and know that you will have to leave the workplace.
please be careful of the choice you make. Find a job where you are represented and respected. Fixnetwork.com is not i recommend..Overall, STAY AWAY FROM THIS.
Pros
Cons
rude, unfriendly, pushy, no training what so ever...stay away
C'est une entreprise spécialisée dans la réparation et le débosselage de voiture.L'employeur est très près de ses employés.Il y a une belle collaboration dans l'équipe de travail.Malgré le fait que cette emploi n'était pas mon emploi de rêve,j'ai apprécié mon passage au sein de cette entreprise.
Pros
Belle gestion d'entreprise
Novus glass is new to Canada and still has a long way to go before it s going to be recognized by consumers and there for its not as busy so the company hires technicians aand due to lack of work they are making them do other automotive repair needs such as mechanical and maintenance.
Pros
good pay
Cons
less hours