Five Hills Health Region Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Would not recommend this employer!
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Switchboard16 August 2018
Very negative, cold, nonmotivational and unappreciative place to work. Management/Human Resources can be very disrespectful, arrogant, power hungry, unthankful, demoralizing and stagnant place to work. Not a very rewarding experience to say the least and should have moved on years ago!! Would not recommend this Employer ever!!
Pros
extra cash working lots of overtime
Cons
No People Skills - very cold place to work!
productive and fun
Home Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK5 November 2017
the management was excellent.it was a fun and exciting place to work.Great staff .Never a shortage of something to do.Sometimes the job could be challenging
Pros
paid millage
Busy but Morally Gratifying workplace
CCA (Current Employee) –  Assiniboia, SK7 November 2016
I have been working as a CCA for four years and every day is different. Aiding with personal care and every day needs to those in a long term care facility is exhausting. I have learned how incredibly versatile and alert one needs to be when caring for another human being. I am one of three CCA's that take care of 22 residents so my prioritizing, organization and critical thinking skills are just some of the many attributes that are required for the job.Without my co-workers this job would not be able to be done because it requires an enormous amount of teamwork. The hardest part of the job is the emotional rollercoaster but the most enjoyable part of my job is the happiness that can be seen on the faces of each resident.
Pros
Skill building
Cons
staff is generally unhappy and uncooperative
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK16 October 2013
wages comparable; hospital and equipment is old and in poor shape; staff do not always get along;