Fitness on the Go Employee Reviews in Vancouver, BC

4.4Pay & Benefits
super supportive coaching and culture!
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 January 2019
I started my pt career with fitness on the go. I thought i could do it on my own but quickly realized how difficult it was to be independent. Fitness on the Go is the ONLY reason I found success in this industry. My coach is awesome! She taught me strategies to become the fitness expert in my town. The culture is super supportive and they've never pushed me to sell. Now I have a full schedule, take a month off in the summer and 2 weeks at christmas. I'm even starting to mentor new trainers and hope to become a franchisee soon!
Pros
make my own schedule, tons of leads, great coach and team, love training clients in home, opportunities to grow my career!
Cons
if you don't put the work in, you wouldn't see results. They don't build your business for you.
Official response from Fitness on the Go
21 June 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! We couldn’t agree more; setting your own schedule is AWESOME! We also understand the time and dedication it takes to build up your business and are thrilled to see that you found such great success with our model. You know what they say; work hard, play hard! Please let us know how we can support you in realizing your franchisee goals. In the meantime, keep up the great work!

The only way to succeed as an independent Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 February 2018
I struggled with my own personal training business for years and was about to leave the industry when I started with Fitness on the Go. My manager taught me so many things I hadn't ever thought of and within 6 months I was helping more clients reach their goals than in 5 years of trying by myself. I am SO grateful to be on the team!
Pros
Make my own schedule, great pay, supportive team and management
Cons
Driving
Official response from Fitness on the Go
21 June 2019

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so grateful to have you! We are thrilled to hear that you are now able to help so many clients reach their goals. Driving seems to be a common con. Thank you for the feedback. Cons are often opportunities for us to grow. HQ will have to get creative on this one. In the meantime, try listening to a podcast or audiobook to help pass the time.