Fitness on the Go Employee Reviews

4.7Pay & Benefits
they don't pay you or get you clients
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 December 2018
In case you are planning to apply for a position here, you should know that you're applying to pay them to coach you to get your own clients, meaning that they won't give you any clients to train. You pay them 400$ per month, regardless of how successful/unsuccessful their coaching strategies are.

The fact that their job posting is misleading, and not mentioning that they are only there to coach you, and charge you for it, should tell you all you need to know about the company
The only way to succeed as an independent Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 February 2018
I struggled with my own personal training business for years and was about to leave the industry when I started with Fitness on the Go. My manager taught me so many things I hadn't ever thought of and within 6 months I was helping more clients reach their goals than in 5 years of trying by myself. I am SO grateful to be on the team!
Pros
Make my own schedule, great pay, supportive team and management
Cons
Driving
You make what you put into it
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2017
A typical day - Training a few hours a day, Driving a lot more hours of the day, hours marketing and find new inventive ways to get client leads.

What I learned - how to market myself in a specific way to certain clientele.

Management - AWESOME management team, always there to help and bounce ideas off of.

Hardest Part of the job - getting out there and meeting people and setting up connections.

The most enjoyable part of the job - helping make a change in the lives of the people you work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fitness on the Go. Our community is ready to answer.

Fitness on the Go Reviews by Job Title