FirstService Residential
View all FirstService Residential reviews

FirstService Residential

FirstService Residential Employee Review

The worst.

Will tell you they have another site for you to work at and will never call you back again. Why cant you just fire people? Beware of them they are sneaky.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Highly dependent on worksite supervisor and area manager.

If you have a good manager it’s a great workplace. Sometimes the manager is unqualified and doesn’t know what they’re doing, and then you suffer. It also depends on your building residents, to a lesser degree.

Pros

Paid lunch

Cons

Inconsistent management

– 15 September 2021
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback and will review it with Management. We wish you the best in your future endeavours.
Same roleSame location

Nice place to work

FSR is my first company that I had started working with. I always feel secure while working in this company. I learn a lot of skills during work and my training manager and supervisor always help me. I never had any kind of stress on my mind while working with FSR, because everyone is helpful and coperative.
Same location

Decent

Decent company. work load depends on the site. Some sites in downtown are too busy but mostly away from DT are far more relaxed and good. The management doesn't care too much about you and don't expect a raise .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstService Residential. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement