FirstService Residential
Happiness score is 55 out of 100
View all FirstService Residential reviews

FirstService Residential

FirstService Residential Employee Review

Loads of learning. Good culture and people around are nice Business is growing and they are very big in property management business .Ample growth opportunities for growth mindset people. They value their employees alot😊

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Its fine

Top heavy organization with little room to advance. They hire underqualified employees to keep them longer, which slows the progression of the organization. Not much changed in the years I worked there. People who work there are all really great, but the upper management doesn't live up to the core values they espouse.
Same role

Excellent place to work

We are ONE GREAT TEAM! We are One great TEAM and we do try very hard to give the best service to our clients and communities! This is a fact not an opinion. Our Mangers are qualified and our Coaches do an amazing work in training their staff on a daily basis. We are not Perfect as other companies claim they are! Perfection does not exist!!! So don't be fooled by the other companies ratings and good comments. We are Hardworking and we are Proud of our great communities that support us and appreciate our good work.

Cons

Same location

Great Team to Work with

Great team to work with, lots of collaboration and autonomy to do your job. Support is there If you need it but they don't micro manage.Opportunities to advance and better your position are there if you want to take advantage of them.

Pros

Autonomy

Cons

Hours required to make it all happen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstService Residential. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement