FirstService Residential

Manager4 reviews
Canada4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,610 reviews
propertysitebuildingsecurityresidentrecommendteamservice

Loads of learning. Good culture and people around are nice Business is growing and they are very big in property management business .Ample growth opportunities for growth mindset people. They value their employees alot😊

Its fine

Top heavy organization with little room to advance. They hire underqualified employees to keep them longer, which slows the progression of the organization. Not much changed in the years I worked there. People who work there are all really great, but the upper management doesn't live up to the core values they espouse.

Insights into FirstService Residential

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Good co-workers, challenging work, bad leadership

Nice work group culture. Archaic management culture. Lack of transparency and overall a sexist environment. There has been some changes in the last year that should have been adopted 4-5 years ago before employee engagement plummeted. The organization needs a leader with better people skills and willing to lead by example.

Excellent place to work

We are ONE GREAT TEAM! We are One great TEAM and we do try very hard to give the best service to our clients and communities! This is a fact not an opinion. Our Mangers are qualified and our Coaches do an amazing work in training their staff on a daily basis. We are not Perfect as other companies claim they are! Perfection does not exist!!! So don't be fooled by the other companies ratings and good comments. We are Hardworking and we are Proud of our great communities that support us and appreciate our good work.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstService Residential. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement