FirstService Residential
Information from FirstService Residential:

FirstService Residential Pay & benefits reviews: Cleaner

Cleaner14 reviews
Canada14 reviews
The management were good- especially the manager. He really took time to talkd to us especially our concern. The superrentendent and supervisors were not good ineffecient, they abused the cleaners by asking them to do their job.
Pros
They have free course for all
Cons
it was a tough task at hand due to my circumstances at the time, the management was hard to work with and the hours were not steady or flexible to my situation
In all my previous jobs I learned positive things that contributed to my personal and work growth.

One of them is to respect other people and accept them as they are, to know that each one has a habit and a personal history that has led her to be in that place.

I learned that I can change a negative attitude to a positive one in situations where the client needs support and help.

By giving my best I can help people to fulfill their wishes in an expected way.
Pros
excellent benefits
i think that is a good company, good staff, good supervisors, good reputation. i like because it has benefits and the schedules are good for me. i had a good experience.
benefits
Cons
salary
Considering its barely above minimum wage like $1 more for being responsible for cleaning and entire condo the pay needs to be more. They are very considerate of distance to work so they always try to find a place close to your home. Pay just needs to be more reasonable.
Pros
scheduling is very understanding and are always willing to put you in condos close to your home.
Very scheduled and strict day-to-day work. Learned practical present day cleaning techniques. Fun and enjoyable co-workers and employers.
Pros
Benefits (medical; prescription, dental, other)