FirstService Residential

FirstService Residential Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Mississauga, ON12 reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,610 reviews
propertysitebuildingsecurityresidentrecommendteamservice

Great support staff, coworkers are nice and helpful, but its a very tough industry, late nights and long hours required, clients sometimes they can be very demanding

Not the best place to work

I now have a foot/ leg injury largely because of having to pull heavy equipment without proper safety practices. People usually don't last long. There's no incentive to do a great job, especially as a low level cleaner.

Insights into FirstService Residential

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Concierge and security

It can be very demanding because you are dealing with resident on sensitive issues like their homes and they can get upset very quickly if you fail to respond in a timely manner

Good environment. Give Opportunities . Employees and helpful and trains you on almost everything. They have a option of working from home. celebrate small and big successes.

Management not good

Big company with a management team that's still being fired and hired. Manager for the AR team is new and doesn't know what she's doing which is frustrating.

Great co-workers and friendly residents

Everyday I go by a schedule given to us of daily procedures and tasks. I have learned here it is important to stay positive. The hardest part of the job is having to deal with complaints. My most enjoyable part of the job is making residents smile and working as a team with my colleagues.

I really like workimg in this company

As a concierge appointed at a residential building,it is an amazing company to work for. They offer flexible hours and work with your schedule. I would recommend this company to anyone that is wanting to do security

does not pay on time and terrible at communicating

worked there for more than 2 years as security. Terrible at communication. had a issue with pay, was not resolved even until the day of my resignation..had to ask when and no one in management simply cared! horrible management and treat employees like garbage. thats why they have started to loose contracts. would not recommend anyone to work here.

Pros

Ha!

A typical day at work

when I got to the condo that I was working at I would start by cleaning the windows, then I would change the bins in the compactor room and sweep the ground outside of the building. after that I would sweep, mop and vacuum the floors etc.

Pros

having fun

good company

i think that is a good company, good staff, good supervisors, good reputation. i like because it has benefits and the schedules are good for me. i had a good experience.

benefits

Cons

salary

High Efficiency and Proessionalism

-Very professional company is very serious about everything. -Learned to team build in activities. -Fun and comfortable working environment. -Team activities within the workplace.

was great experience

When i started with first service residential in 2013 didnt know what to expect. But the the experience was a great one. Meet some great people and also meet alot of great board members

Pros

great ecperience

Cons

losing condos and leaving relationships built

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstService Residential. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement