FirstService Residential, Ontario

FirstService Residential, Ontario Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
2.8Pay & benefits

I don't have a any review

This company good only bachelor life not a family life. Because this company don't have salary increases. Don't have a benefit. Also don't have a job promotion.

Bad management

I worked with First service residential for 8 months and man they were the worst company I've ever worked with. Management is extremely bossy and treat you like slaves. They would go to any extent for the job getting done by their workers. They pay minimum and you cannot expect for a raise as well. There is plenty of other cleaning companies that would respect your work. Please don't waste your time at First service residential.

Pros

Long breaks

Cons

Management slavery

This is a bad company

I had recently worked for first service residential and it was the worst mistake of my life. It was a very stressful working environment and I had absolutely no training whatsoever and my supervisor was really incompetent. The management does not care about their employees whatsoever and if you would like to file a complaint they do absolutely nothing about it. There is no room for growth and it is a disgraceful place to work at. I would not have survived a day at my site if I did not have previous security experience. Unlike other security companies there is no increased wages or job benefits as well as no union. I barely had any breaks and was constantly working eight hours straight. I regret working for this company. Save yourself the hassle and find somewhere else to work at No matter how desperate you are for money.

Cons

Long hours no breaks always getting yelled at

Worst of the worst

This company does not want to give you raise , They will give you worst shift for minimum wage, You will see more new workers coming and going. THIS IS FAMOUS FOR DEDUCTING YOUR HOURS/PAY FOR NO REASON. The NEW Canadian.students are looking for any job.

Pros

NO FUTURE. Everyday they will complain about you

Cons

DON"T WAST your time

A company filled with incompetent, improvised Managers and Security teams.

A company filled with incompetent, improvised Managers and Security teams. They will bully, harass you and take away money from your pay cheque to pay for uniform cleaning that they won't do in the end and for the so-called "benefits". They will make you pay for your uniform, as well. No respect for cleaners, so they hardly last working for them.

Pros

HR lady is really good at her job

Cons

No respect for cleaners.

Former employee

This company has a high turn over rate! Several staff warned me not to accept Over-time they offered and to keep accurate records of your hours worked as they frequently DO NOT PAY for time worked. This was a common complaint amongst the staff. I did indeed find that they stiffed me on my pay. I wrote to HR a few times and they ignored me, even after I took the time to outline and document. I saw what another staffer went through trying to claim for hours worked, the amount of time he spent calling and emailing. Not sure if he was ever compensated. I gave up on my claim, will leave them to Employment Karma. I was not hired in the capacity to which I applied. Such a high turn over in the Janitorial staff that they will funnel anyone into those roles, whether suitable or not. Mis representation of Job title and description, light duty to them is actually "Heavy duty" in the real world. Probably could keep more staff if issues were dealt with promptly and fairly. Beware and on your guard if you choose to work with this conpany - too tricky.

Pros

Other staff

Cons

Too much work for such low pay, not paid for hours worked

Jobs at FirstService Residential, Ontario