FirstService Residential, Ontario

FirstService Residential, Ontario Employee Reviews for Security Guard

I had recently worked for first service residential and it was the worst mistake of my life. It was a very stressful working environment and I had absolutely no training whatsoever and my supervisor was really incompetent. The management does not care about their employees whatsoever and if you would like to file a complaint they do absolutely nothing about it. There is no room for growth and it is a disgraceful place to work at. I would not have survived a day at my site if I did not have previous security experience. Unlike other security companies there is no increased wages or job benefits as well as no union. I barely had any breaks and was constantly working eight hours straight. I regret working for this company. Save yourself the hassle and find somewhere else to work at No matter how desperate you are for money.
Cons
Long hours no breaks always getting yelled at
Prepare to be replaced, without any prior knowledge from First service. extremely unorganized will double book your shift with another guard (not just once!) Guards are treated as very replaceable, save yourself the hassle of dealing with incompetent management, that will treat you like a number and not a person!
Pros
Cons
Terrible Management
FirstService is a great place to work. I've been here for over a year and really enjoy the culture and people I work with. I highly recommend FS to other people interested in Security jobs.