FirstService Residential, Ontario logo
FirstService Residential, Ontario

FirstService Residential, Ontario Employee Reviews for Front Desk Agent

Unprofessional property managers

The property managers are regarded at some sites! At Minto condos there are three FirstService Residential property managers who are unable to manager simple things. The security guards are idiots especially a front desk associate P. At 576 Front Street West who are on the phone 99% time during her work. She even chat with the friends on the phone while speaking to the residents.

Terrible Management very unorganized

Dont be shocked if you walk in to your shift expecting work, and find your position has been given away without your knowledge. This is the norm at First service, they have no loyalty or respect for the workers and youre treated as an expendable employee until youre forced to leave. objectively one of the worst companies, Ive ever had the displeasure of working with. BE VERY WARY OF THIS SECURITY COMPANY!

Pros

Cons

No communication between management and workers (Toxic Work Environment)

Management issues

Some managers do not do their best to do their jobs the right way. I got a notice of warning and a write up for letting residents use a fixed elevator and apparently not wearing full uniform even though I was wearing my shirt with a tie and pants with a shoe as well . Got written up because my blazer was on my chair. All my other co workers wore the same thing and nothing happened. I suppose they tend to have issues with students that will later leave them and move on to their professional studies job as in students in accredited colleges and universities.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FirstService Residential, Ontario?