FirstService Residential, Ontario

FirstService Residential, Ontario Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

The management is very supportive and collaborative. You have your independence to work and set your schedule. The whole team has been very supportive and understanding during these unprecedented times. I have been given the opportunity to learn and grow in a matter of a few months.
No one knows what they are doing. Poor Management, and HR doesn't even care. I saw lots of employees leaving the company because of stress. I was one of them too. It took me a year to recover after this!!!!!! Managers are rude and not supportive, really labor board should go after them and maybe there will be discipline in the future...
This is a great place to work because of the fun, collaborative, team atmosphere in both our Support Centre head office out to the sites we manage all over Ontario, as part of the dynamic, growing Property Management and Services industry. We are building a culture of talent development internally in order to deliver service excellence to our clients and we welcome talent who want to learn and grow and change with us. So proud to be a part of this team!
FirstService Residential gave me the opportunity to realize my true passion for Project Management. I love being a part of the FirstService Residential family.