FirstService Residential, Ontario
View all FirstService Residential, Ontario reviews

FirstService Residential, Ontario

FirstService Residential, Ontario Employee Review

Worst of the worst

This company does not want to give you raise , They will give you worst shift for minimum wage, You will see more new workers coming and going. THIS IS FAMOUS FOR DEDUCTING YOUR HOURS/PAY FOR NO REASON. The NEW Canadian.students are looking for any job.

Pros

NO FUTURE. Everyday they will complain about you

Cons

DON"T WAST your time

1.0Job security/advancement

Same location

The largest industry Leader/ Great place to work!

FSR is one of the biggest industry Leader in Property Management. Our Company takes professionalism to a different level of excellence. As a Portofolio Property Manager - current employee, I proudly say Thank You to my Executive Regional Director and fearless Leader, also to our Vice President of Operation for their hard work and knowledge. It is a pleasure to be part of this Team.

Industry leader and Innovator

The company uses technology very well for payment processing and various administrative tasks. This makes the customer facing property management function more effective

Pros

Autonomy

Cons

Salaries are not competitive

Bad management

I worked with First service residential for 8 months and man they were the worst company I've ever worked with. Management is extremely bossy and treat you like slaves. They would go to any extent for the job getting done by their workers. They pay minimum and you cannot expect for a raise as well. There is plenty of other cleaning companies that would respect your work. Please don't waste your time at First service residential.

Pros

Long breaks

Cons

Management slavery

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstService Residential, Ontario. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement