FirstService Residential, Ontario
View all FirstService Residential, Ontario reviews

FirstService Residential, Ontario

FirstService Residential, Ontario Employee Review

This is a bad company

I had recently worked for first service residential and it was the worst mistake of my life. It was a very stressful working environment and I had absolutely no training whatsoever and my supervisor was really incompetent. The management does not care about their employees whatsoever and if you would like to file a complaint they do absolutely nothing about it. There is no room for growth and it is a disgraceful place to work at. I would not have survived a day at my site if I did not have previous security experience. Unlike other security companies there is no increased wages or job benefits as well as no union. I barely had any breaks and was constantly working eight hours straight. I regret working for this company. Save yourself the hassle and find somewhere else to work at No matter how desperate you are for money.

Cons

Long hours no breaks always getting yelled at

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Terrible unprofessional security company

Prepare to be replaced, without any prior knowledge from First service. extremely unorganized will double book your shift with another guard (not just once!) Guards are treated as very replaceable, save yourself the hassle of dealing with incompetent management, that will treat you like a number and not a person!

Pros

Cons

Terrible Management
Same roleSame location

FirstService is a great place to work. I've been here for over a year and really enjoy the culture and people I work with. I highly recommend FS to other people interested in Security jobs.
Same location

Industry leader and Innovator

The company uses technology very well for payment processing and various administrative tasks. This makes the customer facing property management function more effective

Pros

Autonomy

Cons

Salaries are not competitive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstService Residential, Ontario. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement