FirstService Residential, Ontario
View all FirstService Residential, Ontario reviews

FirstService Residential, Ontario

FirstService Residential, Ontario Employee Review

Happy to be a part of the team

The management is very supportive and collaborative. You have your independence to work and set your schedule. The whole team has been very supportive and understanding during these unprecedented times. I have been given the opportunity to learn and grow in a matter of a few months.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Think twice before working in this circus

No one knows what they are doing. Poor Management, and HR doesn't even care. I saw lots of employees leaving the company because of stress. I was one of them too. It took me a year to recover after this!!!!!! Managers are rude and not supportive, really labor board should go after them and maybe there will be discipline in the future...

Great Place to Work!

This is a great place to work because of the fun, collaborative, team atmosphere in both our Support Centre head office out to the sites we manage all over Ontario, as part of the dynamic, growing Property Management and Services industry. We are building a culture of talent development internally in order to deliver service excellence to our clients and we welcome talent who want to learn and grow and change with us. So proud to be a part of this team!

Great Company, Great Team

FirstService Residential gave me the opportunity to realize my true passion for Project Management. I love being a part of the FirstService Residential family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstService Residential, Ontario. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement
  • FirstService Residential, Ontario
  • Happy to be a part of the team