FirstService Residential, Ontario
FirstService Residential, Ontario Employee Review

Great Place to Grow Professionally

22 April 2018
I have been with the company for about 5 years. I have been through a lot of changes and upper management configurations. I can say that it get better every time a new change is introduced. The company provides the tools for employees to grow and advancement is there if you want to take advantage of it. If you want to join a company that is working towards building a team aiming for success and you are willing to work to help to achieve that success, then FSR is the company you need to go to.
Pros
Great people to work with.
11 August 2020
Concierge/Security Guard (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I had recently worked for first service residential and it was the worst mistake of my life. It was a very stressful working environment and I had absolutely no training whatsoever and my supervisor was really incompetent. The management does not care about their employees whatsoever and if you would like to file a complaint they do absolutely nothing about it. There is no room for growth and it is a disgraceful place to work at. I would not have survived a day at my site if I did not have previous security experience. Unlike other security companies there is no increased wages or job benefits as well as no union. I barely had any breaks and was constantly working eight hours straight. I regret working for this company. Save yourself the hassle and find somewhere else to work at No matter how desperate you are for money.
Cons
Long hours no breaks always getting yelled at
6 June 2020
Building Maintenance (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
This company good only bachelor life not a family life. Because this company don't have salary increases. Don't have a benefit. Also don't have a job promotion.
1 March 2020
Building Superintendent (Weekend) (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Following a check procedure and being preventive, you'll avoid a lot of issues.

Considering every single step as if you live there can help giving a better service to all the people living in the complex
Pros
Stablish your own rithm of work
Cons
Management some times don't pay attention to the sites.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstService Residential, Ontario. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9