Firstonsite Restoration Employee Review

View all Firstonsite Restoration reviews

!!!!!!!Stay away far away!!!!!!!
Subtrade (Former Employee) –  Alberta3 March 2014
This place is a joke. This company does not pay there bills in any way shape or form, They make subtrades sign these ridiculous contracts and then screw them for there money and if not bankrupt them as well. You can not go to get one ounce of materials from any supplier as they have to do a 1 hour credit check for a 2.00 box of screws. I also witnessed them flying there American management every weekend but coud not pay a sub contractor. If you like destroying some ones life then this is the place for you. I say go back to America and destroy your own country mens lives and stay away from Canada.
Pros
Cons

Other Firstonsite Restoration Employee Reviews

Stay clear
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC11 April 2018
This is a very poorly managed company. Placing people in positions internally with little to no experience. NO team atmosphere - very clicky. If you are a " sheep" you will fit right in. I would not recommend this company to anyone I know. NO room to advance. Making promises of growth that will never happen. NO raises for years and when they finally offered me one it was a slap inj the face at 15 cents. BOTTOM LINE - STAY AWAY
Great Attitude from Management
Human Resource Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Calgary9 March 2018
Managers place the employees first and have a partnership as opposed to taking an authoritative approach. Extensive employee review and calibration involvement providing honest and constructive feedback.
Pros
Great attitude - loyalty towards the employees
Cons
Requires better entergrated communication systems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Firstonsite Restoration. Our community is ready to answer.

Firstonsite Restoration Reviews by Location