Firstonsite Restoration Employee Review

View all Firstonsite Restoration reviews

Former Employee - Calgary, AB
Journeyman Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 August 2013
Managers were not knowledgeable. In particular, the manager leading the carpenters, drywallers, etc. had no knowledge whatsoever as to what was involved. He had his favourite person who would walk in at the end of the job and put his name down as having completed it. This person did not have a ticket, no people skills but received credit. This person's work was that of a butcher but again he and the manager came to this company together and he reported everything he saw to this individual. Aside from these two individuals who were the road block the other co-workers were excellent to work with. During my time there, the firm lost quite a few very good people. This was brought to the attention of upper management and nothing was done. The firm would be a great place to work in except for this problem.
Pros
Gas Card
Cons
No direction

Other Firstonsite Restoration Employee Reviews

Overall good experience
Flood Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 May 2018
From what I remember, it was a great time there. There were a few politics that felt unnecessary, and sometimes too much. But the pay was good, I was trusted, the benefits were great for my family.
Excellent company to work for
Branch Admin (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB20 April 2018
Only left this company cause i was moving to Kelowna. Wonderful people to work for and great company. They did alot of restoration and satisfied customers and employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Firstonsite Restoration. Our community is ready to answer.