Firstonsite Restoration Employee Review

View all Firstonsite Restoration reviews

Client Relations
CLIENT RELATIONS ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 April 2013
A typical day at work is to plan and negotiate client meetings. For e.g., plan a key account meeting, review presentaition, develop co-op marketing plans, manage budget allocation to trade shows, tournaments, sponsorships, advertisements in industry related publications.

Work under direct supervision of SVP of the BC region with minimum interference from the management. I earnestly manage marketing, promotions and Brand positioning in lower mainland in 4 different branch offices.

The hardest part of the job is to ensure quality service and effective time management. I have successfully mastered the art of working across different functional areas and manage my time effectively to package and deliver efficient marketing & client relationship.
Pros
company vehicle, group insurance, gas card
Cons
no contribution of emploer towards rrsp's etc.

Other Firstonsite Restoration Employee Reviews

Overall good experience
Flood Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 May 2018
From what I remember, it was a great time there. There were a few politics that felt unnecessary, and sometimes too much. But the pay was good, I was trusted, the benefits were great for my family.
Excellent company to work for
Branch Admin (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB20 April 2018
Only left this company cause i was moving to Kelowna. Wonderful people to work for and great company. They did alot of restoration and satisfied customers and employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Firstonsite Restoration. Our community is ready to answer.