Firstonsite Restoration Employee Review

View all Firstonsite Restoration reviews

Great Business Partner
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec2 October 2013
My experience working with the Human Resource team at FirstOnSite Restoration has been extremely positive. They are a hard working group of people striving to grow a company in a fair and rewarding environment in a tough industry. They are open to listening to the issues and to hearing new solutions. I have learnt a lot from this experience.

Other Firstonsite Restoration Employee Reviews

Excellent company to work for
Branch Admin (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB20 April 2018
Only left this company cause i was moving to Kelowna. Wonderful people to work for and great company. They did alot of restoration and satisfied customers and employees.
Stay clear
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC11 April 2018
This is a very poorly managed company. Placing people in positions internally with little to no experience. NO team atmosphere - very clicky. If you are a " sheep" you will fit right in. I would not recommend this company to anyone I know. NO room to advance. Making promises of growth that will never happen. NO raises for years and when they finally offered me one it was a slap inj the face at 15 cents. BOTTOM LINE - STAY AWAY

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Firstonsite Restoration. Our community is ready to answer.

Firstonsite Restoration Reviews by Location