First Student

First Student Employee Reviews in Surrey, BC

Surrey, BC6 reviews
All the jobs that I did were stressful and fast-paced that I did to the best of my ability. Most people only drove the bus and never applied for job postings I applied for all postings and received the jobs.
First Student is a good company to work for and the staff are great. However it depends on your need. This is only apart time job. One needs to have another job to meet all your needs .
Pros
People relate to you well, have lots of fun and laughter.
Cons
Not enough hours.
It worked part time at first student. Caring and seating kids ready for school, enjoyed the position but they don’t pay holiday pay or sick pay that’s the only problem but I love working with children.
love mt job but not enough guaranteed hours of work in a week.people are great and eager to serve. unfortunately the buses are old and mileage is ok but they break down often and we don't have many back up buses when something goes wrong.
Pros
freedom
Cons
not enough hous
Love working at First Student Canada, most enjoyable job I have had in my short working career. They are great for those not looking to work long hours but have positions available that are full-time.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Short Hours (which is great for my personal needs)
There is no typical day at First Student. We deal with Special Needs childern and all are different as in walk-ons to wheel chair to medicated to not. I love my job with First Student, I am just looking for a part time job just for a little more money.
Pros
Pros are establishing a rapor with the childeren
Cons
cons the smiles on all the kids faces at the end of the day