Yes, but we can park them at the nearest school
No. On approval only
The only reason is for having the bus at home, is for the rural routes, outside of the city.
otherwise, there are small locations from which you work from.
Sounds like your neighbor could be a Charter driver or if this was in the winter the driver could be making sure their unit will start?. Take a look into your bylaws in your area and see if there is anything against having a bus overnight in a residential area.
During the day drivers are allowed to bring their units home as long as where they are parked isn't interfering with the other residents.
Some companies will allow the drivers to keep their units at home till the end of the school year as long as they have proper parking available... again check your area bylaws.. or till there is a complaint.
- Does First Student require background check?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at First Student Careers CA?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at First Student? What are the steps along t…6 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at First Student?5 people answered
- Does First Student allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?5 people answered
- Do they have a heath benifit package for school bus drivers5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at First Student?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at First Student?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at First Student?5 people answered
- How often do raises occur at First Student?4 people answered