First National Financial Employee Review

View all First National Financial reviews

Company growth is ongoing
Executive Assistant, Commercial Mortgage Financing (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2012
I was fortunate to have been afforded opportunities to advance my knowledge as a Mortgage Administrator working for First National. I started out working in the accounting department as an Administrator for "Mortgage Backed Securities", advanced to the Commercial Lending Division in servicing and finished as the Executive Assistant for two Vice Presidents. The latter position was the one which I most enjoyed due mostly in part because of the team I worked with/for. Lot's of daily laughter makes for a very happy and productive workplace. Due to corporate restructuring my position became redundant. The farewell from my co-workers spoke volumes as to their level of respect for me. I made friendships that still flourish today.
Pros
always encourages personal and professional growth.
Cons
education is valued over experience

Other First National Financial Employee Reviews

I really enjoyed working with First National. My favourite job so far in my life. I only left because we had to relocate for family.
Internal Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario2 April 2018
Great team members and leaders. Great company culture. Good work/life balance and willing to be flexible for families. Great location in downtown Toronto.
Pros
The people.
Cons
Pay could be higher.
Great Company to work for
MORTGAGE FULLFILLMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2018
It has its good days and bad days, but it is normal in every industry. Overall I enjoy workng for FN. The management and co-workers are all very helpful and as a team we make it work. FN is very team oriented.
First National is dedicated to helping emplyees grow professionally. It is a strong, united team that exists for our customers and commits to delivering extraordinary customer experiences every single day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First National Financial. Our community is ready to answer.

First National Financial Reviews by Location