First Canadian Health

First Canadian Health Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews

Culture driven, work life balance, flexibility

Good place to work at. Very anchored to its Indigenous roots, as the nature of the job is also with Indigenous people. I enjoy the flexibility of work schedule.

Pros

Flexibility of work schedule

Helps you grow as a professional

A great place to work.Training is very comprehensive, Peers and Managers are very helpful.Its like a family environment.Job is a bit repetitive and long hours but overall, a great place to work and a lot of room for professional growth.

Pros

Free lunches, Potluck

Cons

Very good diverse and inclusive culture

Good working environment. Fast-paced. Management respects employees and most employees prefer to work long term. The company provides opportunities to grow within the company.

Not for everyone

Non termination policy, people are paid based on skills acquired. They ignore educational background and experience. Pay is low, management cares about personal bonuses more than developing employees. Training is quick to get you into production, incomplete and poorly organized and taught.

teamwork,

hardest getting a job because my hearing loss. Most company wont hire people with Hearing Loss. But I am very good working hard person I get my job done.

Pros

work

Prizes and games to help charity.

Work was always busy for me and I enjoy doing various projects. My previous supervisors and managers appreciated my dedication and extra effort I put forth while working on various projects simultaneously. I get along with my co-workers; we supported each other with work. The hardest part of the job when work is to finish our tasks at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the work done.

Pros

Free lunches, holiday potlucks, and games to help charity.

Cons

Good - but no room for growth(part time)

My typical day at work is answering a high volume of incoming calls from pharmacies and dental offices, requesting information on the status of insurance claims, and assisting them with EDI transmissions.I have learned that by remaining positive and calm with irate calls , you can turn the call around and in the end give great customer service to the client.Management gives ongoing training and support.I Enjoy working with my team.The challenging part of the job is to multi- task by email updates and customer follow ups while staying in line with stats, however I have always reached and exceeded my targets.The most enjoyable part of the job would be talking to and interacting with different people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Canadian Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

First Canadian Health Reviews by Location