First Canadian Health Employee Reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Not for everyone
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 December 2018
Non termination policy, people are paid based on skills acquired. They ignore educational background and experience. Pay is low, management cares about personal bonuses more than developing employees. Training is quick to get you into production, incomplete and poorly organized and taught.
teamwork,
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 December 2015
hardest getting a job because my hearing loss. Most company wont hire people with Hearing Loss.

But I am very good working hard person I get my job done.
Pros
work
Prizes and games to help charity.
Claims Clerk/Clerical Support Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2014
Work was always busy for me and I enjoy doing various projects. My previous supervisors and managers appreciated my dedication and extra effort I put forth while working on various projects simultaneously. I get along with my co-workers; we supported each other with work. The hardest part of the job when work is to finish our tasks at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the work done.
Pros
Free lunches, holiday potlucks, and games to help charity.
Cons
Good - but no room for growth(part time)
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2012
My typical day at work is answering a high volume of incoming calls from pharmacies and dental offices, requesting information on the status of insurance claims, and assisting them with EDI transmissions.
I have learned that by remaining positive and calm with irate calls , you can turn the call around and in the end give great customer service to the client.
Management gives ongoing training and support.
I Enjoy working with my team.
The challenging part of the job is to multi- task by email updates and customer follow ups while staying in line with stats, however I have always reached and exceeded my targets.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be talking to and interacting with different people.