FIRM CAPITAL Employee Reviews

Take my advice and RUN the other way!!
Resident manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 August 2019
DONT work for this company!!! You are reminded every week that you are replaceable. That they can fill your position at any given time. They take the lies from the tenants over the word of their staff without even questioning what took place. There are massive amounts of favoritism from mgmt to staff. The company doesn't care what extras you do, nor the quality of your work. And if you do extras... they become a mandatory expectation. Yet your pay remains the same. There are NO benefits, bonuses or incentive to go above and beyond. Your job is constantly being held over your head and threatened...and the double standards are outrageous!!! Please do yourself a favour and DO NOT work for this greedy , selfish inhumane "corporate" monster.

Sincerely,
Fed up manager
Pros
Dog friendly
Cons
No benefits, no privacy, no downtime, unrealistic expectations, half assed contractors, rude an unprofessional mgmt
A total disaster
Resident Manager/Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON30 July 2018
Property managers often left or were fired in this company. We were abandoned in the worst building in Hamilton Ontario with zero support. The hardest part of this job was being asked to find ways to evict the remaining 20% of tenants as the building was 80% vacant. We were asked to t hings to tenants to make them want to leave.
Pros
Cons
everything
met great people and friends
Building Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 November 2017
very flexible hours
management was great the very best I might say.the place I worked at was a small plaza with business at the bottom great amazing hard working people in that place.
their contractors are not the greatest they need to change them
Pros
flexibility in personal issues
Cons
not paid enough for the whole job
The level of repair and diagnosis of systems was deep, I am able to start and finish major systems repair.
Resident Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 November 2015
I deeply admire the fact Firm Capital purchases buildings that in most cases have been written off in their surrounding communities. When Firm Capital is finished the re-positioning phase it is clearly evident that the entire community has benefited from the process not just the tenants of the property being saved. Being part of that process is an amazing feeling of purpose, it drives me to be honest.
Pros
watching the transformation in amazing, you have to be part of it to understand.
Cons
No time off, work 24/7 for over 8 months without any days off or down time, Security issues are huge during initial phases, no relief and alone.