Firehouse Subs Employee Reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 1,900 reviews
Fun work place
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON10 November 2018
Excellent organization to go on. Increase your work performance .Chances to go and succeed. work place environment is very fast cool and accepts open door policy.
grate placement
Food prep (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON17 October 2018
firehouse showed me more then I ever expected in a working area the amount of help and kindness in the work area is amazing if you ever wanted to be a part of a team the firehouse is the one to be.
Pros
amazing people
Cons
nothing wrong
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 August 2018
Customers can be hard to deal with but staff is great and always helpful and supportive. Fast pace environment, busy lunches and dinner rushes. Great quality product.
Fun but Stressful
Firehouse Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON16 July 2018
This was my first job, so I didn't expect much, and I was not disappointed. It was fun, mostly because of the people that work there. You have a sense of community while working there. The work itself is really dependent on how well you can handle stress. Of course, I'm not that good at working under pressure, so I messed up quite frequently and did not impress. I strongly do not recommend if you are like me. But if you enjoy working under pressure and in a stressful environment, this is the job for you.
Pros
awesome people, fun work
Cons
stressful environment
loved working here
Front of house staff (Former Employee) –  ottawa19 June 2018
great management, fun staff great work environment , hard working, learned great new skills. very healthy and delicious food served. great opportunites.the hardest part was leaving. i loved working front of house.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no cons
FireHouse Subs Review
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Maple, ON8 April 2018
Great work environment full of friendly workers and decent management. Hours get cut back once more people get hired and mostly 5 hour shifts so no break. Overall, it's a good place to work at for a short duration of time and enjoyable.
Good student job
Sandwich artist/ Slicer (Former Employee) –  London30 January 2018
Was a pretty easy job, a typical day started with prepping for the day, getting all stations set up. Rolling meat portions and wrapping pickles was what we did when we weren't busy. Management was sort of sloppy. Very nice, but could not get a proper two weeks schedule. Not enough hours if you are looking for full time. This job is better suited for students.
Pros
Delicious food, 50% discount while working, and 25% not working
Cons
Not enough hours
productive work place
Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, ON14 November 2017
it was a productive work place with a safe environment. We often had some long hours on busy days but it was understandable. the only con I find with this job is that it is way too far away from my new house.
I loved working at Fire House Subs
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON16 August 2017
The owner and all the other supervisors were very nice, the work was fast paced and always costumer based. there are different stations for each task and everything is very easy to catch onto, I would highly recommend working at a Fire House Subs for a first job.