Filld

Filld Employee Reviews

Not sure what the other reviewers are having issues with. Seems like they have been let go and have to vent their frustrations at the company, to throw Filld under the bus. What they're not mentioning is the fact that certain drivers refuse to follow the safety protocol. I have yet to witness a driver leave the job, but I have witnessed many of drivers let go for damaging vehicles, not following safety protocol, etc. Filld is a good place to work, I worry about advancement but I really do not have too many complaints. They really leave you alone so long as you do your work. I like the manager, super chill, friendly, approachable. But make no mistake, he will advise you when you step out of line. If you do not care about the job and cut corners, expect to be talked to. All the drivers are pretty good, we laugh and tell jokes at the yard, it's a good environment. I do have to say that I feel like there is not a lot of room for advancement and I would love to see raises down the road. But the benefits are good and we have started to get bonuses. There's always room for improvement but I do look forward to coming in to work each day, Day shift, start early morning and finish in the afternoon. It's difficult to say that I'm ready to give 20 years here but for the time being, I'm very satisfied with the job.
Toxic breeding ground for individuals who are not trained in day to day problem solving, interacting with co-workers, zero to no communication skills. I’ve heard and experienced the Canadian operations is human rights nightmare. I’m convinced this business will plummet. If you value yourself as a individual this is not a place for you.
This place is headache save yourselves the torcher of applying everything that could go wrong goes wrong with this company complete bs company, games, no work, let go on a whim stay away
I agree with a lot of the posters that the company is failing, badly. I also agree. You cut off traffic because you’re told to you are constantly screamed at, constant problems with the trucks leaking gas, the supervisor is a real treat, so is the other woman YIKES The guy they have taking care of the people has had no previous experience he gloats about it all the time how he sits at home and lied his way through his resume and interview, you’re less then him and the other woman he’s in cahoots with I heard they sabotaged a ton of people when they first started and that they’re being sued by an old employees. This place is scary I wasn’t here long because I was afraid for my job security.
Good company to work for. Schedules are flexible as long as you ask the supervisor nicely of course. Benefits start right away, no need to wait after probation. They provide compensation for getting your own spill resistant shoes, for your cellphone internet plan as there are apps that we need to use on our own phone. People are helpful and friendly.
It's a lie. Some weekend's work. More like every weekend. They don't understand they can simply hire part time for weekends. So simple. There are no raises at all ,. The "supervisor" at the Vancouver location deffinately is a complete tool. He can't talk to people properly. He talks to people like he's better than them or something. Management obviously does not care. They let drivers go all the time not a stable job constantly having to block roads and get honked or yelled at the manager shouldn't mange people because hes doesn't do anything just talks trash horrible person
After getting hired on at Filld the management team, supervisor, and other drivers all seem to have a positive attitude. They are very flexible when possible with hours, and schedule a couple weeks in advance so you know when you’re working (which is nice). After a few training days with our supervisor you complete deliveries on your own following the route dispatch has set-up for you. If you run into issues, your supervisor or dispatch is always reachable by phone, and can assist you almost ASAP. Our supervisor is very approachable and always asks for your opinion on procedures and how your day is going. It’s refreshing working with an interactive and supportive supervisor day-day. Filld supplies work shirts (short and long sleeve), hats, a rain-coat, a winter jacket, and a boot allowance. Your day is very relaxed with a steady-pace completing deliveries at various locations throughout the Vancouver area. If you’re looking for a company that allows you to work alone, cares for employees’ opinions, no take home stress/work, and supplies workers with the training and tools they need to complete the job, this place is for you.
Pros
Relaxed work environment, working alone, newer delivery trucks, nice management/supervisor.
Cons
Some traffic jams.
If you have Any sort of respect for yourself don’t apply here, American company based in California who have put somebody in charge who should not be supervising human beings at all. You get treated less then constant issues with the trucks, gas leaks gas leaking all over the truck one guy had gas spray into his mouth and face, the person they have here talks to you like you’re garbage and they allow it, they’re based in California so don’t care. For your mental sanity stay far far far away. It’s a tedious job, gets boring really fast, save yourself the headache.
Pros
Cons
Management, dangerous trucks, gas leaks, ignorant people
Management consistently puts safety concerns on the back burner...like pulling teeth to get proper license plates on company vehicles. Toxic co-workers who are just there for a paycheque. Will not work for an American company again - the work culture permeates through all aspects of the job. (basically you have to have to get the job done no matter your safety concerns.) Good if you can tolerate constant traffic, blocking roads, and mind-numbing work. Routine issues with gas in trucks leaking on the road...management says they will fix things and months later nothing is done. They try to skirt Canadian legal guidelines for hauling fuel around on residential streets. Management is a mess - training is sub-par and leaves you feeling unprepared.
Pros
Decent health plan
Cons
Poor handling of safety concerns