Fido Solutions Employee Reviews

pas profesoionnel
Représentant du service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 November 2017
L'anarchie au milieu du travail l'Entreprise prend ses employer pour des numeros et on comme des gens.
Pros
pas de point
Cons
il ne veulent que faire de l'Argent le reste
Super nice!
Service à la clientèle / Support aux employés (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 August 2017
Best experience ever! the people at Fido are extremely friendly! I will always work at Fido! Great working experience! Great advantages! I met amazing people over there!
Unorganized and not understanding.
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 August 2017
Perhaps this review is a bit bias. I believe that every company should allow their employees to strive and learn from their errors. Instead of allowing them to learn they just decide to let them go. I wouldn't trust going back to Fido just because all of the managers are bias. When asking for questions they never know the answer and it's always a different one.
Pros
working with different types of individuals with special needs.
Cons
non flexible hours for students.
Productive but short lived
Customer Success Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 May 2017
It is a great temporary job, but takes time to advance. managers try to help. you learn patience and learn customer service skills. a typical day is busy and full of commission.
Fido Solutions
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rosemère, QC4 May 2017
Awesome work environment! Fun job, work with great people, get to engage with new people every day. Earn commission on sales. A full time employee can move up to assistant manager after 1 year and then store manager in 1-2 years. Great promotions during back-to-school, black Friday, and Christmas times which lead to increased sales and $$.
Atelka
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 April 2017
I worked in third party who works for Fido, Atelka.
It was the worst place to work. salary was awful and they wanted you to sacrifice your personal life for the company
Great place to work for university students
Wireless and Technical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2017
Great way to keep up with current tech re phones. It's fun selling them and helping customers with their phone issues.

Flexible work hours, great for a student in their undergrad.
Good Oppotunity
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 February 2017
its a good opportunity to start an experience in sales and customer service .
Gives you an overview of how telecom industry works and opens up new networks for you
Worked for a dealer wierless wdna
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 January 2017
Its a diverse company , To many expectations the pay is not enough for the work they expect you to do.
the stress level is beyond normal .
Lack of communication between management and stores
Pros
Very diverse
Cons
Bosses expect your work life to be your personal life as well .
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 November 2015
Met amazing people that showed me great things. learning about products and customer service. i would recommend working here to anyone.
Amazing work place!
Agent au service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 November 2015
I have been here at Fido since november 2003. Amazing team work. Customer service oriented! Very comprehensive and great colleagues
Not enough opportunity
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 September 2015
Not a bad first job, but management is terrible and they don't allow for employees to move up within the company.

Overall, I'd give the company a 2.5-3 star rating.
Great
Sales Representative/ MOD (Current Employee) –  Oakville, Ontario26 August 2015
All employees are great to work with, very helpful when you need it. Supportive management. I learned a lot more about sales and customer service.
Fun workplace and very flexible
Full-Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton Ontario1 August 2015
Work as a Sales Representative is enjoyable and offers great commission payouts. Would recommend for those who are in school and looking for a flexible and fun job.
Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC23 July 2015
It was a fun environment to work in. Daily tasks were carried out smoothly.Learned quite a lot about cell phone accounts and how to fix a technical issue one could be facing on their phone. Hardest part of the job was to sometimes we were unable to satisfy or offer the exact phone package for a customer according to their needs. Enjoyable part was a great team who was fun to work with and got along really well.
Summarizing Fido Solutions
Representante des Ventes (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC2 July 2015
The typical day at Fido Solutions can be pretty hectic. There is a constant slew of customers needing help. When I first started working there, I found it stressful. Now, I am used to it and it is just another part of the job. Many clients come to the store in order to upgrade their device or become Fido customers. Basically, most customers come in order to do a transaction. There are still many clients who come for assistance and information about Fido.

Working at Fido allowed me to learn how to sell different types of products and services. The management is great and, whenever I have a problem, I do not have to stress about telling my boss something. All my coworkers are also great. The environment is super fun and super comfortable. We do not fight for sales, but rather help each other get the maximum amount of sales properly.

The hardest part of the job is getting people do buy products or services because not everybody wants to pay an extra penny. By explaining the benefits (whether short or long run), it is possible to get that client to choose an extra product or service.
Cons
Long hours of standing up and constant buzz of customers
Great training and sales development
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 March 2015
Great training and sales development for junior account managers. Upper management well organized and help encourage friendly sales intensives to reach targets.
Improved my sales skills
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 December 2014
Very flexible scheduling, so it's perfect if you're a student. I've learned how to negotiate with the customers and the importance of speaking clearly and comprehensively in order to avoid misunderstandings and future debacle. Co-workers were great and even though we worked on commission, everyone was very supportive.
Fido is a great learning experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPERSENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC2 December 2014
Great place to learn the ropes about Customer Service. If you love people and phones then Fido is amazing. My time there was very good I learned how to multi task and talk to people on the phone while developing my problem solving skills.
Pros
People
Cons
Shift Work
Environnement de travail dynamique
Coordonnatrice (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 October 2014
Mon expérience chez Fido a été agréable. L'esprit d'équipe et la fierté de travailler pour l'entreprise font naître la volonté de développer ensemble des solutions d'affaires uniques sur le marché canadien