Fidelity Investments Employee Review

View all Fidelity Investments reviews

Health & Insurance Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  toronto, ontario12 June 2013
Had a great time workin here. i made a lot of great ppl and many friends. they truly take care of their employees. Every summer we would have BBQ with live bands and charity events for charities all across the GTA.. The location was great right beside Eaton Centre and right off the subway line. They offered great benefits and a competitve salary
Pros
free lunches, cafe, location, paid benefits and great salary

Other Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

Very good Company
Sr. Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2018
Perfect company to work for. very good benefits, a lot of cool events. Good environment. Management is good and productive. Company is innovative and dynamic.
Pros
Salary, Work from home option, corporate culture, benefits
Cons
Nothing so far
Productive and Learning experience
Executive Assistant, Project and Development (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2018
Having a large team reporting to the VP, I provided full circle of high-level assistance and administrative function in a challenging and fast paced environment. It was a rewarding work experience as I was exposed to understanding the technical aspect of project management interacting with the team. Working with an excellent and professional manager I was recognized for my ability to multi task and work independently and in a team setting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K