Fidelity Investments Employee Review

View all Fidelity Investments reviews

Fun Place to work
Senior Fund Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NH12 February 2014
Fidelity was a great place to work especially the coworkers. Gained a lot of experience about investments and the mutual fund industry
Pros
Benefits, great people to work with.
Cons
Room for advancement

Other Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

Very good Company
Sr. Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2018
Perfect company to work for. very good benefits, a lot of cool events. Good environment. Management is good and productive. Company is innovative and dynamic.
Pros
Salary, Work from home option, corporate culture, benefits
Cons
Nothing so far
Productive and Learning experience
Executive Assistant, Project and Development (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2018
Having a large team reporting to the VP, I provided full circle of high-level assistance and administrative function in a challenging and fast paced environment. It was a rewarding work experience as I was exposed to understanding the technical aspect of project management interacting with the team. Working with an excellent and professional manager I was recognized for my ability to multi task and work independently and in a team setting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K