FIDDLEHEADS HEALTH & NUTRITION Employee Reviews

Positive and supportive environment.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON5 November 2018
The most enjoyable experiences I have had working at Fiddleheads Health and Nutrition has been the incredible amount of knowledge I have gained in natural supplementation and the wonderful people I have worked with. Never have I worked so closely and positively with a group of women. Everyone is respectful and supportive.
Great work culture
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON2 November 2018
Overall one of the best places I have worked. It's a very dynamic and positive work environment. There is a lot expected, but the compensation is reasonible. Management is always looking for you to further your health and wellness knowledge and gives you an endless amount of opportunities to attend trainings which are at times paid and/or compensated with dinner, free product etc. Would definitely recommend working here if you are looking for a career in health and wellness.
Fulfilling company to work for if your passion is health and wellness!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON2 November 2018
Working as part of the Fiddleheads team is both exciting and rewarding. There is endless opportunity to deepen your knowledge of supplements and the field of natural medicine as management highly encourages educating both staff and the community.

It is required that we work together as a team - sharing information, problem solving, communicating, completing daily tasks and ultimately in providing excellent customer service. For me, that naturally creates a supportive team environment and positive vibe.

Management has always been available and receptive to hear my thoughts, as well as allow me special time off that I've needed. The owners are very present in day-to-day operations and despite being very busy ladies, they have a clear open door policy and make the time to check in with staff.
Pros
company wide in-person trainings, endless online trainings available at your own leisure, free products, supportive team environment, like-minded people, connection with the community, free smoothie Fridays for staff, flexible hours, having the opportunity to make a positive impact on people's health
Cons
the nature of retail CAN be draining
Amazing Company
Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON31 October 2018
This company is by far the best I have ever worked for! They care for their employees and the community.They want customer service to always be the number one priority and that says a lot. It feels like one giant family no matter what department you are in. I would recommend working for Fiddleheads!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON30 October 2018
Not a bad job but terrible salary and no room for advancement. Management was quite inexperienced as well, but probably a result of the low salary
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON22 January 2018
I enjoyed the learning aspect from the training and helping people with their needs, but getting paid the same amount as someone working at a fast food place is extremely unreasonable.
They cut everyone's shifts recently due to the increase in minimum wage and don't seem to care at all about their employees' and their need.
Not bad for a short time but they clearly have such a high turnover for a reason.
Pros
training, some free product
Cons
don't treat employees well, inexperienced managers, very low pay (minimum wage) for what they expect from you
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 January 2016
Great place to work. Staff are all very warm and great to be around.
They offer great workplace balance. At times they can expect a lot from you but that comes with any job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIDDLEHEADS HEALTH & NUTRITION. Our community is ready to answer.

FIDDLEHEADS HEALTH & NUTRITION Reviews by Job Title