Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Employee Reviews for TPT

The work is beyond easy, the people there are all about power, rude people, boring work to the point you feel stupid. It honestly made me so miserable here and it sucks so bad. the pay was good but the people brought me down on a daily basis to the point where I would fake sick to avoid seeing certain people.
only have to be at work for 8 hours lunch and breaks are pad for the repeated work can take a toll on the body. what ever job you are doing on a car, is done on 450 cars a day and this repeated motion of he body can cause injury
Pros
wage is good
Cons
mind numbing work
A typical day at work usually consisted of waiting for an assigned job. Management is probably the worse part of the workplace culture. Most of the jobs are extremely labour intensive.
Chrysler provided a fair work environment, witch competitive wages and great benefits. Tedious work and could sometimes be known as strenuous. Effectively high pay grade.
The job is a bit hard to get used to at first but when you get the hang of the jobs it gets a lot easier. The jobs are actually really easy once you get some experience but the hardest past of the job is just having to do the same repetitive job over and over for the eight hour shifts
Pros
money
Cons
the work hours
- A typical day at work would be working on the line for 8 hours - I learned that you have to be able to motivate yourself to be able to work and do the same thing over and over for 8 hours. - Management is very well organized and easy to communicate with - My co-workers have been unbelievably amazing and very helpful with everything. -Hardest part of the job is having to do the same thing for 8 hours -Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to build parts of a minivan and see how the minivan is made every night. Also being able to meet new people.
Place is poorly run, TPT's are treated as expendable. If the pay wasn't so good I never would have stayed. Jobs are menial, very boring place to be all day.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Bad Management
Worked on the line for 8 hours inspecting vehicles in all stages of production.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Physically demanding repetitive work
As explained in my resume, I enjoy working at Chrysler and have learned a number of different jobs on the line. I get along very well with my co workers and they all seem to enjoy working with me. I often offer assistance to others if I'm not tied down on a certain jobs, and find that many are also helpful to me in the same manner. A few of the jobs that I do are a little harder than others but I always seem to work through the difficulties and work to the best of my abilities . The most enjoyable part of my job is actually the people I work with. I strive to be the best that I can be and try to be as helpful as possible.
A typical day at work would consist of arriving to the plant, waiting for management to decide what job you will be working for the day. Usually, you are given directions as to what job you are doing. You begin working by repeating the same task you are doing for each part or car that comes to you when moving on the line.