Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Employee Reviews for Inspector

Fabulous place to work. I encourage anyone who is qualified and interested in a fantastic work environment, to apply to this company. The company is very supportive of its' employees.
Pros
Company has terrific products and is very supportive of the employees
Cons
No cons
Typical day of work consists of validating and inspecting fully assembled vehicles as they come off the lot. This would include test driving of automatic and manual vehicles to ensure vehicle safety and to look for any defects in workmanship. Alignment of vehicles and safety inspections. Vehicle assembly from start to finish including paint, doors and manufacturing processes. Management was firm but fair. Workplace culture was more of a solitary one as each employee needed to understand what was to be done and on a timely manner. Hardest part of job was lack of breaks and workign in a factory environment. Most enjoyable part of the job was how different the job was compared to all others.
I had a great career working for this company...i made alot of friends and alot of money there...the health benifits were awesome and allowed me to raise a family with no worries
It was a job that secure my life and for my family. I was a very hard worker. The company offered a lot. It thought me to be a vey good team player and be very responsible
A typical day at Chrysler is a fast paced one. Its constant inspecting of parts to make sure the quality is to our standards. Our co workers are very supportive and we work together in a team environment to ensure our job goes easier.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
motonomous