Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

It's a fast work environment and very collaborative. I learned to focus on the main pain point of the organization and tackle these points to improve the bottom line of the organization. Management styles is very open and collaborative, listen the main concerns. The culture of the organization is paternalist. The hardest part of the job is to meet the dead line and production quotas to be able to supply the final assembly lines world wide. The most enjoyable part of the job was the nominations of employee of the month.
I go to school at centennial college and I am in the FCA co-op program. This program is very rewarding as I get a lot of hands on learning. This program has very nice teachers who are there to help you not only succeed in the classroom but also in the workforce.
Pros
Hands on learning
One of the greatest parts of the job is having the opportunity to build relationships with customers and the satisfaction you feel when their expectations have been met The day begins with preparing and organising the reception area. Throughout the day I met a range of people who are at different stages of their car search. You may meet customers who are in the early stages of looking for a car and need to register their details or those who have just found their perfect car and have arrived to pick up their keys. Regardless of the enquiry, you will give all customers the highest standard of service. We always offer a drink to our customers and it's my responsibility to make them feel welcome and comfortable. Depending on the day of the week there may be a morning meeting in which you are required to take notes. These meetings provide you with the information necessary to carry out your administrative duties, such as the latest knowledge about cars, trucks and vans currently on the market with Chrysler.
Pros
Coffee, soft drinks, pizza
Cons
Very long hours
If you do not care about the same repetitive job then it is good for you. good compensation. do not get enough time to engage with others. no free time
Pros
good compensation
Cons
repetitive
Good place to work with career advancement opportunities. Management is good as well as the work place culture. A lot of external factors effect the job such as supply and demand of vehicles.
A lot of job security but such a corporate environment that work can seem to robotic at times. Little flexibility with work hours that is shown through other more progressive companies
Manufacturing job. Very very hot. Uncomfortable environment, often dealing with union representatives who are hard to reason with. Most employees lack motivation. Hours are strict. Lots of opportunity for overtime.
WCM life lessons WCM is practiced in Chrysler Canada on day to day bases. Continuos improvement, Kaizen, etc.
Pros
Continues learning and improvement