Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Employee Review

Industiral engineer

30 October 2013
WCM life lessons WCM is practiced in Chrysler Canada on day to day bases. Continuos improvement, Kaizen, etc.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Continues learning and improvement
Cons
Cons
8 July 2018
Same role
Industrial Engineer SVR (Current Employee) - Brampton, ON
Great place to start your career. I would definitely work at this company if there were any openings available. The IE department are very skilled and they is a lot to learn from.
16 February 2020
Same location
Production Unit Leader (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
It's a fast work environment and very collaborative. I learned to focus on the main pain point of the organization and tackle these points to improve the bottom line of the organization. Management styles is very open and collaborative, listen the main concerns. The culture of the organization is paternalist. The hardest part of the job is to meet the dead line and production quotas to be able to supply the final assembly lines world wide. The most enjoyable part of the job was the nominations of employee of the month.
21 February 2019
Same location
Automotive Service Technician Training (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
I go to school at centennial college and I am in the FCA co-op program. This program is very rewarding as I get a lot of hands on learning. This program has very nice teachers who are there to help you not only succeed in the classroom but also in the workforce.
Pros
Hands on learning