Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Employee Reviews

Fast Paced Great Pay
Operations Supervisor/Safety (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON20 March 2018
Very fast paced environment, day to day struggles, work/life balance is not there. Have learned a lot over the years and continue to grow, a lot of potential for the right person.
amazing company with an amazing union
Engine Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 March 2018
The company helps University students afford all their expenses and still be able to save up due to the high wages provided. The union is very supportive towards all employees and the supervisors understand any absences due to educational purposes.
Tpt
TPT (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON13 March 2018
A typical day at work usually consisted of waiting for an assigned job. Management is probably the worse part of the workplace culture. Most of the jobs are extremely labour intensive.
student
Vehicle Manufacturer (Student) (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 March 2018
tpt position is good for students and is very accomodating for time off required to complete school work. highly recommend. money is good as well for the work
Pros
regular hours
Cons
harder labour
fast paced repetitive job
Temporary Part-Time (TPT) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2018
If you do not care about the same repetitive job then it is good for you. good compensation. do not get enough time to engage with others. no free time
Pros
good compensation
Cons
repetitive
Auto detailer Barrie Chrysler
Auto Detailer (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON17 February 2018
Very toxic work environment. Job security?? all in who you know.
Management leaves a lot to be desired. Worked very hard for the little money I was being paid.
Great place good people
Production Labourer (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 February 2018
It is an awesome place to work. Some departments are better then others but with seniority things get better. Hopefully this review can help someone in need of guidance!
Pros
Easy to get time off
Cons
Repetitive motion can lead to injury
So much potential!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON1 February 2018
Job description included much of what I sought in the growth of skills and increase in remuneration.
The extra hours are not predictable and days that begin at 4:45 a.m. may not end until 7 or 8 p.m.
The training needs some organizational elements.
The workplace is not conducive to growth and expansion with regard to my abilities.
The benefits are great, the pay is great- a more invigorating environment could add to the positive energy within the workplace.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
unpredictable hours and needs of organization in training
repetitive fast paced environment
Stamping Department (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 January 2018
It was a good job as a student, it fit around my schedule and the salary really helped with student expenses. My fellow employees where very helpful and i learned every job in the stamping department fairly quickly.
Pros
close to home
Cons
repetitive work with only 15 minute breaks. always on your feet
general laborer worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON11 January 2018
Good job, basic tasks included loading machines with parts and building components for the main assembly line
on your feet all day and breaks were short
Pros
good money
Cons
no time off
Worked on line for 17 years and 3 years on forklift
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 January 2018
First started at the Chrysler Canada Ajax On. Trim Plant in 1982 .Worked on different lines assembling door panels . In 1987 I went to warehouse to operate Counterbalance Forklift and certified in house . There I would load and load product from or to transport trailers . Would take parts to all areas on the 3 lines . !990 I went back to the plant to work on the line . In 1993 I transferred to the Chrysler Canada Brampton Assembly Plant . The Ajax Trim Plant was closing .I learned to use various air powered tools . Learned to operate and air powered glue spray gun , The people were good to work with and the environment was great . I didn't really have any dislikes about my job . After transfer to Brampton I worked in Trim ! area installing multiple parts . Learned to operate pneumatic arm to install HVAC unit into chassis . In 2003 I took an early retirement package due to health problems
Pros
Great money
Cons
Union representation
Decent Job
Cleanning crew (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON1 January 2018
Worked for Team Industrial who are the cleaning crew.
Good pay, however was only through a temp agency and no security. Had to move on to something more secure.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
Good place to work with career advancement opportunities. Management is good as well as the work place culture. A lot of external factors effect the job such as supply and demand of vehicles.
I couldn't wait to quit
Business Unit Leader (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 December 2017
A very abusive environment to work in. Most managers are fond of yelling, swearing, and belittling. Does not allow for a work-life balance.

Good pay though.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Culture, management, work-life balance
Great sutdent job
Quality Control - Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 December 2017
This job was excellent for a student, especially if you're a huge fan of cars. This role taught me a lot about inspection of vehicles and this is something you could take with you forever.
Repetitive work, easy once you're used to it
Temporary Part Time Worker (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 November 2017
I got it when I was in school. As a temporary part time worker I could work whenever I wanted and paid me enough to get through my post secondary degree. The job is boring and highly repetitive.
A lot of pressure
New car salesman (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 October 2017
Bad experience overall. Work environment is challenging as management has a lot of ego. There is a lot of pressure to hit your numbers..numbers are tough to reach because of low traffic.
Pros
You learn how the industry works so it can benefit you in the future
Cons
bad pay
Follow-up Analyst (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON2 October 2017
Task oriented liked the environment always a challenge but we always have the tools and resources to problem solve. Good team work and productive
voitures etincellantes, administration decevante
administration dept. service (Current Employee) –  Quebec City, QC28 September 2017
Je lis les commentaires sur FCA et l'image en usine semble tres differente que celle vecue en concession, je suis a l'emploi du meme concessionnaire depuis plus de 20 ans je peut dire que les relations entre manufacturier et concessionnaires sont des plus desagreables.
ex: politique de garantie non respectees, favoritisme envers certains
concessionnaire, et remuneration du travail accompli par les techniciens en garantie tres mediocre. malheureusement au Canada depuis la perte de Yves Landry personne n'osent se tenir debout face a l'administration Americaine de FCA. Qui rend le travail de tous les jours un defi de taille qui vaut la peine quand on a l'esprit "client" mais si on pense au manufacturier nous positionne au degre "0"
en tant qu'etre humain.
Desole Sergio mais ce n'est pas aussi etincelant que vous le dites
Pros
beaux produits
Cons
relations concessionnaire/manufacturier penible
Hard workplace with Horrible Management
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 September 2017
Overall decent job for the money it pays but management and the work environment is completely horrible. People and team leaders do not care about safety, if you get injured they expect you to recover quick and act like it is nothing. Save yourself do not work here.
Pros
nothing really
Cons
everything!