FG Deli Group Ltd.

FG Deli Group Ltd. Employee Reviews for Packager

I worked here for years upon years and I was not appreciated. They work you like dogs and and have zero care in the world for your well-being. Machinery is CONSTANTLY breaking down and instead of fixing it, they just make you work faster and harder...which overloads the machines....and makes them break down....this is a job that requires repetitive work so overworking your staff is literally killing them. It makes them take more time off because they’re hurting themselves frequently. I watched them cut down on Christmas celebrations and BBQ lunches, and other costs that made their employees the slightest bit happy to go to work. Valuing their employees is not a priority and is in fact at the bottom of their list. No matter how much you tell HR about the management problems, nothing changes.
Pros
They serve coffee/tea, hams/sausages, and bread for lunch
Cons
Working in the cold (depending on department), they treat you horribly, pay isn’t great for the amount of work you do, pretty much everything sucks
I've been working at the FG Deli Group for the last 4 years as a employee in the Packaging department. What I enjoy the most about working here is the people I work with. The work can be physical but we all work as a team to get it done. Management listens to employee concerns and has an open door policy. The wages and benefits are excellent.
Pros
Free lunches and company culture
Cons
Temperature in work environment is 4 degrees Celsius