FG Deli Group Ltd.

FG Deli Group Ltd. Employee Reviews in Langley, BC

Dust. very dust do not work here it is very bad and I would not recommend it I just get blood on me and it kind of sucks a lot and its really cold and the management blow
This company doesn't seem to stick to their own rules. It was a horrible place to work. Even though employees follow the rules and get supervisor's approval they still get reprimanded ? I would not recommend as some employees are favored and the rest are not treated well
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Great place to work. good money full time hours. worked in the the cold and didn't care because I'm the man. if you can handle it go work there its good money.
HR needs to do something about the bullying & harassing work environment. The old people are so closed minded to learn new things from younger people.
Pros
the front-line employees - they deserve better
Cons
Bullying & Harassing Work Environment - HR doesn't do anything
Two long standing family brands of specialty meats are produced at this facility. There is pride in workmanship and quality of products that are put out. Depending on whether you work on the raw side or cooked side you have different work environments. Free food is served in the cafeteria for all employees and suppliers. In 2018 there is still not any transit service here but many employees carpool. There are more people working here that have 20 years of service than there is five. That says a lot.
Pros
Free Lunches, Good Social Committee, Always busy
Cons
Remote Location if on transit
I've been working at the FG Deli Group for the last 4 years as a employee in the Packaging department. What I enjoy the most about working here is the people I work with. The work can be physical but we all work as a team to get it done. Management listens to employee concerns and has an open door policy. The wages and benefits are excellent.
Pros
Free lunches and company culture
Cons
Temperature in work environment is 4 degrees Celsius